Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cherry Blossom Pre Stage 2

I wake up to early! I had a good night sleep though. I went out and hung with some friends. One of which made some Strawberry/Chocolate/Mint/fat/fat/fat pie. I housed the thing. I couldn't stop eating last night. This morning wasn't much different. Woke up hungry and having to piss. The worst feeling, which one do you battle first.

I hit the foam roller and took a look at the weather. Although no need to look at a computer, it's staring me in the face from the big picture window. The worst combo for today. Hurricane force winds, raining and cool. Perfect! A hilly Belgium race in The Dalles. This race can only go wrong for mediocre rider like myself.

We will see how cross eyed I get today. I suspect I will need smelling salts after the stage today. Chad didn't do us any favors by taking 7 mile hill out of the line up. I think today will have people begging for 7 mile to come back. There is a 10 min sustained steep climb (shit it's really comin' down now!). There is going to be a mud bath on that climb today. I just hope I come out alive!

Ok I need to find my testicles and get to the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment